Part-time spoken English teaching job with a flexible schedule.
Your main task is to practice spoken English with the students as Most of them have a basic grasp of English. Teaching materials would be provided.
Skype, QQ or other communication tools would be used for one-to-one classes.
Native English speaker without accent.
Experienced in giving spoken English lessons.
Punctual when scheduled classes.
TEFL/TESOL certificate or teaching experience would be a plus.
1. PC/MAC with a camera and headset. Phone or tablet is not recommanded.
2. A quiet teaching place with high-speed network.
1. $11/hr for primary and secondary school English
2. $12/hr for university English (IELTS, TOEFL, CET-4, CET-6)
3. $14/hr for business English
The rate will increase to no less than $40 per hour if you are capable of giving planned and systematic lessons for a limited number(around 5) of students. We will negotiate on this when you have the will and your capability of giving systematic English lessons is proved after a period of time teaching in Airclass.
1. Attaching an audio or video recording in the email is preferred if it’s convenient to you. Thank you!
2. We only accept applicant coming from the following countries:
- the U.S
- the U.K.
- New Zealand
Apply To: email@example.com