Teach English in China! Up to US$40,000 per Year with Health Insurance, airfare and other benefits
If you are looking for international traveling experience, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment with competitive salary, THIS IS IT! We are recruiting teachers to teach our classes in China or teach online.
Best Learning is one of the most recognized language schools in China. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. We are hiring responsible and charismatic ESL, TEFL, and TESOL teachers to fill positions in one of our many schools. Currently, we have openings in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. We also have some online positions as well.
About the Teacher Position
- Position: full-time
- Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen or online
- Contract duration: 6 months minimum, 12 months preferred; with possibility to renew
- Class size for on-site classes: 10 to 15 students
- Chinese teaching assistant working with you in the classroom (less stress)
- Curriculum development provided by our academic department (less preparation work)
- Start Date: Anytime
- No more than 40 total working hours per week
- Monthly income: Depending on your qualification, if you teach in our schools in China, you can earn RMB 14,000~ RMB 21,000 per month (approximately US$2,133~US$3,200), the income includes base salary, teaching hour income and housing allowance.
- Paid Health Insurance (for teachers in China only)
- Up to 10,000 RMB airfare reimbursement if 12 months on-site teaching contract is fulfilled (approximately US$1,635)
- 6,000RMB Annual completion bonus if 12 months on-site teaching contract is fulfilled (approximately US$980)
- Vacations in Winter and Summer
- 15 days free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Free TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course
- Taxi reimbursement from the airport upon the first arrival
- On-going training
- Relocation assistance
- Chinese language study opportunities
- Primary language: English
- From the US or Canada
Required Documents for Application:
- Your Skype ID
- Other documents could be requested once you pass the first interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time