Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL, ESL to Children
• Teach online English classes to students from Age 5 to 16;
• Preview lesson plans and materials before classes;
• Attend orientation and job training;
• At least 3 half hours for teaching per week, mostly from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm China Standard Time (GMT+8).
• Native English speakers;
• 20 – 40 years old;
• Over 1 year online/offline English teaching experience;
• TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
• Outgoing and cooperative, highly responsible and professional.
• A PC/Laptop for the teaching, quiet teaching environment, stable internet connection, headset, camera etc.;
* 8- 10 USD per 30 minutes class.
* Paid monthly through Paypal/Western Union.
* Monthly bonus depending on teaching quality and work attendance.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send the following documents to email@example.com
• Latest Resume & Recent Photo;
• A copy of your passport & degree & certificates;
• Your phone number, Skype ID, and QQ number.