Employer: BlingABC of New Oriental Edu Group
Starting Date: ASAP
== Work schedule ==
Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon — Fri: Availability between 6pm-9pm;
Sat — Sun: Availability between 8am-9pm;
Class schedule follows school terms in China
Generally each class will meet 2 times on-line, at the same time every week.
According to different terms, a class would last either 4 or 15 weeks. Therefore, candidates could commit certain time slots during the week for the whole course is required.
== Job Description ==
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-9 years old;
• 40-minutes per lesson;
• Teaching assistant provided;
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection;
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided;
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching;
== Who We Are ==
Our goal at BlingABC is to bring lessons and platform that are fun, engaging and interactive for students. And more importantly, BlingABC will help children develop enthusiasm about English and motivation to learn.
== What We Do ==
We bring immersive English language and fun classroom experience to children. We offer exclusive 1 on 3 classes for students with more knowledge, interaction and friendship.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate;
• At least 1 year teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience for any age;
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going;
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature;
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents;
• $18 – $27/hr according to qualifications;
• $27-$50/hr only for star teachers with exceptional experience in kids education and on-line teaching;
• Stepped promotion path with salary raise;Pay rate and calculation:
40 minutes is two-thirds of an hour, so class pay will be calculated based on a teacher’s hourly rate.