Inquiring minds need your fun & engaging teaching methods!
Dreamed about combining the flexibility of working from home and doing really rewarding work?
Perhaps you want to seriously supplement your existing income with part time earnings?
If this is of interest then we should have the right opportunity for you. Continuum Education Services’ (CES), a specialist recruitment business within the online education space, has numerous reputable, award winning clients who rely on us to find them passionate teachers to deliver fun and engaging English lessons to children (between 5 and 12 years) online.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• Pay of between US$14-22 per hour (2x25min sessions);
• Convenience of working from home and managing your own schedule;
• Immediate start – once you have passed relevant screening and training.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
• To be a North American citizen with English as your first language –(Non–negotiable);
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree;
• A minimum of 1 year’s English teaching experience;
• Exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system;
• Technology to enable you to teach from home (desktop or laptop, fast internet connection with audio & video capability);
• Flexibility to teach in the evenings (most students are located in Asia);
• Oh & loads of energy & a passion for educating young minds!
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that it contains the following;
1. An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
2. An attached colour head and shoulders photo of yourself;
3. An attached copy of your B degree;
4. A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
5. Please quote reference number “DAV08” in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
P.S. We have a lot of positions to fill at our various clients so please feel free to refer any of your friends/colleagues that would be interested in these roles to us as well.