We Are Hiring!
We are a premier online school that specializes in teaching English to Chinese children between the ages of 7-15. We are seeking Online ESL Teachers for our 3rd and 4th grade Chinese language students.
Why You Should Work For Us:
• Flexible Schedule: Most of our online classes take place between 6:00am-10:00am EST, Monday-Sunday, and you choose the days and times you’re available to teach.
• Competitive Pay: Our rate is competitive and you’ll be paid weekly via Paypal or bank transfer.
• Reliable Hours: Once you create your schedule availability, we’ll begin assigning you students who you’ll teach on a weekly basis.
• Innovative Platform: We provide the lesson materials and teaching tools you’ll need for each session via our innovative online platform.
• Make A Difference: Our students are respectful, focused, and eager to interact with native English speakers.
What We Need From You:
• Native English Speaker from one of the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in any subject; ESL, English Literature, or Education related degrees (or TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, etc. certification) are preferred.
• At least 3 years previous teaching experience in any subject; ESL or English Literature teaching experience (or related subjects) is preferred.
• Previous online teaching experience is NOT required.
• Love teaching! Be sincere, patient, engaging, self-motivated, self-managed, have a positive attitude, and most of all, be punctual.
• Computer Skills: MS Office and PowerPoint
• Reliable high speed internet connection
• Computer (PC or Mac)
• Headset with microphone
• If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume: email@example.com