Looking for online English teacher
Online English Teacher for Le Waijiao
We offer teachers:
– Monthly pay, Hourly Rate: 13-20 USD
– On-board training & on-going training
– A helpful and kind support staff
– Native English speaker with a North American or British accent preferred
– Experience with teaching children, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred
– A bachelor’s degree in any field, preference will be given to those in language or education
– A relaxed, positive attitude
– Punctuality and responsibility in your work
– Be available at least 12 hours weekly
– Access to Windows 7 or higher
– At least, one year experience of teaching ESL is preferred
– A commitment of teaching at least one complete semester is required
Job Type: Contract
If you’re interested in this position, please send a current resume and cover letter to:
English Language Educational Services, Inc. is recruiting on behalf of Le Waijiao.
Le Waijiao (http://lewaijiao.com/) is seeking qualified and enthusiastic teachers of English as a Second Language to join its online team.
Le Waijiao is a Beijing-based company offering online English-as-a-Second-Language lessons to students in China and is a division of TAL Education Group, a Beijing-based afterschool tutoring company, which has been listed on the New York Stock since 2010. (http://en.100tal.com)
Le Waijiao is Chinese for Happy Native English Teachers and provides a fun and professional experience for K-12 students in China via online lessons. Over 10,000 students have improved their English with our excellent teachers and supportive staff. Demand for our services is growing, so we hope you will be able to join our team!
Our mission: To make learning English more effective.