What is a Learnlight online language teacher?
A Learnlight trainer is more than just an online teacher. They are also a motivator and personal mentor who guides students through their virtual learning experience. They are a highly valued member of an ever-growing team of people who are proud of what they do and are excited about innovative methods for distance learning.
Responsibilities of a Learnlight online language trainer include:
- Delivering dynamic, effective and engaging sessions to students from around the world
- Designing a personalised program for students to suit their specific needs
- Providing valuable, written feedback to students after each session
- Monitoring students’ progress via the Learnlight Platform and guiding students towards their learning goals
- Communicating in an efficient, effective and professional manner with internal teams
- Foreign language teaching qualification (i.e. TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, FLE, DAEFLE, DELE, ELE, DaF, DITALS, EPE)
- A minimum of two years’ language teaching experience
- Proficiency in language taught
- Ability to commit to a fixed schedule for a minimum of one year
- A minimum of 10 hours per week of fixed availability during our prime times:
06:00 -9:00 / 12:00 – 15:00 / 17:00 – 20:00 / 22:00 – 01:00 (UTC/GMT)
- Advanced level in a second language
- Business background