LingoLoop is a California-based startup seeking English conversation / test-prep tutors and curriculum developers.
– Work from home! We require just good internet access and a microphone/headset.
– Commit to regular 4-6 hour shifts during peak hours (Pacific Time morning and evening)
– Work between 1 and 5 shifts per week
– GUARANTEED HOURS – if the class is booked, you teach it. If it’s not, you work on other projects for LingoLoop, such as curriculum development and social media production.
– $12-15 USD per hour (depending on experience)
– Immediate openings
– Opportunity for advancement: as we grow, our best tutors will have first dibs at permanent positions.
– Conversation classes are free-flowing and follow LingoLoop’s proven method
– TOEFL/IELTS speaking prep classes are relatively structured and teach both strategy and general conversation skills
– Tutors prepare class notes during the session, which are later shared with the students
– Tutor training is provided
– Sparkling, super-happy funtimes personality
– Strong listening skills and knowledge of English grammar and syntax
– Native English speaker
– Teaching/tutoring experience
– Prefer: ESL, test prep, curriculum development and/or social media experience
How to apply:
– send a resume and short letter of intent to email@example.com