Skip to content
- Bachelor’s degree required
- English as a Second Language Certification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equal) is preferred
- 2yrs+ related teaching experience is preferred but not required
- Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills with an openness towards cross culture environments
- Experience with technology in facilitating instruction
- Excellent organizational and neatness skills
Responsibilities of Position:
- 35 working hours per week. A total of 100 teaching hours per month must be achieved, any remaining hours will be office hours.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of the students.
- Guide the learning process in accordance with established curriculum goals,
- Clearly establish and communicate objectives to the students for each lesson, unit, and project.
- Support specialized ESL assessments. Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, and provide progress reports as required.
- Be familiar with METEN’s teaching philosophy and course curriculum.
Salary and Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- International airfare allowance
- 3 day paid hotel accommodation upon arrival to China
- Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses
- Full support in smoothly transitioning to life in China