Target International Student Center is a Boston-based language organization. The school has been providing excellent ESL education service for the last 10 years. The campus is located in the heart of Boston and very close to Boston University. On top of our on-site teaching programs, Target ISC is planning to inspire more students overseas through virtual classroom online. We started implementing our Online Teaching Program at the beginning of 2017. The feedback we’ve been receiving is phenomenal, and the demand is growing rapidly from Beijing. (1-on-1, private lessons.)
We are looking for dedicated, committed and passionate ESL teachers to inspire the students from the other side of the globe. Self-motivated, dynamic and experienced ESL instructors are greatly wanted. College students and newly grads are also welcome.
Target International Student Center is looking for:
– native proficiency in English
– passion and patience in English teaching
– sufficient bandwidth (Download: 10 Mbps )
– ZOOM video conferencing knowledge (to learn more, please visit ZOOM.us)
– good communication skills / good time management / responsible
– work without supervision
– TESOL certificate highly preferred, but not required
– are a citizen of America or Canada, or you are from the UK but with a neutral accent;
– love teaching kids
– have experience in teaching kids
– hold a bachelor’s degree
Great working experience:
– flexible working hours/work from home
– complete series of teaching materials
– Interactive digital whiteboard on ZOOM conferencing platform
– professional assistance from Customer Service
Duties & Responsibilities:
– To teach English online (via ZOOM)
– To save lesson records, and send the files to the program director. (email@example.com)
– To maintain stable Internet connection
– To show up on time for every class.
– $14-$19 USD hourly based on candidate’s qualifications and experiences
– Weekly teaching hours from 2 hours – 18 hours. Earn up to $1,368 USD per month!
– Ready-to-use material (Brain Quest level 1-6)
If you are interested in participating in our exciting program.
Please submit your
CV in PDF
Self-introduction video (1 min – 2 mins)
High-resolution profile picture x1
to the Program Director – Mr. Robin Yang today at firstname.lastname@example.org