Teach English Online with EF
At EF Education First, we are looking for engaging online teachers, who are committed to developing their students while growing themselves within our online teacher network. Thanks to modern technology, our educators are finding more opportunities to teach from the comfort of home. Today, EF has over 32,000 employees, teachers and volunteers around the world. With schools and offices in 54 countries, we have changed the face of language education and turned the world into a global classroom.
Our online teachers conduct conversation-based group and private lessons to adult learners. They can choose their own schedule and teach from virtually anywhere in the world. Teachers access innovative teaching materials that incorporate cutting-edge technology in the online classroom, and develop teaching skills through initial and ongoing training designed specifically for the online environment.
Be a part of the global classroom with EF, Apply today.
• native English speaker
• able to teach at least 15 hours per week
• university graduate or in the last year of university study
• has access to a high-speed, stable internet connection
• has previous teaching experience (desirable)
• holds a minimum of a 40-hour TEFL certificate or equivalent ESL qualifications (desirable)
• speaks Portuguese/Russian/Spanish (desirable)
• owns a new generation desktop or laptop