- Working Hours: Willingness to commit to a set weekly working schedule. Minimum 4 hours per week commitment during Beijing peak hours.
- Teaching 1-on-1 online English sessions for Chinese students between 5-16 years old.
- Planning and delivering lessons to our students by our own educational platform;
- Using our teaching and supplemental materials (that are provided)effectively;
- Ensuring classes are organized the class effectively online;
- Continuously assessing and finding ways to improve the performance of learners as they advance through her/his lessons.
- Be willing to share your stories, ideas and experience with the students.
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to student
- Providing a timely corrective feedback to students
- Regularly completing our session report and monthly student evaluation report
- Attending online training and development
- Attractive payment. Our teachers receive a base pay of 20-30USD/hour;
- Flexible working hours. Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good internet connection;
- Fixed labor contract(6 months) to ensure teachers stable income each month;
- Bonus for successful demo class and KPI bonus; 5. Getting a raise while renewing your contract .(if you pass the performance evaluation)
- Paid technical training about the platform and regular teaching training
- Having opportunity to get free round-tickets to visit our headquarter in China
- If you believe that these are the roles for you please apply by forwarding your CV without delay!
- Native English speaker from US/UK/CAN/AUS with standard American English or British English pronunciation;
- An experienced teacher or an excellent student or a graduate from world-renowned university all year round.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, cooperative and reliable;
- Love kids and are willing to communicate with foreign students with good communication skills;
- Passion for teaching online and have a Chinese cultural awareness;
- You can interact in a friendly and patient manner with students;
- You have good computer literacy and stable internet connection;
- You have the online teaching set: a laptop, cabled internet ,and Headset with sealed headphones and a swivel boom microphone (USB headsets is preferred);
- Teaching experience are preferred and experience in online teaching will be a plus;
- If you hold teaching certificate such as ESL, TESOL , TEFL or US or Canada certified Teacher’s License, or willingness to obtain certification within the probation period, we will prioritize your application.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
CV(Resume) that is clearly dated.
A Recent picture from the shoulders up.
If the above are not sent in the first contact e-mail you WILL NOT receive a reply.
Foreign Affairs (Online)
Phone: +86 15184477057